Quick Store Search
Profiles and Training Programs
Online Store Menu
Secure Payment Processing
Adventures in Attitudes®: AiA Classic™, the 50th Anniversary Edition Facilitator's Manual
This program changes lives!
For more than 50 years, individuals have raved about the positive effects that Adventures in Attitudes ® has had on their lives. In honor of its 50th Anniversary, a new edition, called AiA Classic ™ has been released, returning to the original process and power the author, Bob Conklin, brought to the world in 1957. It's a mind-expanding experience that helps motivate people from the inside out. Each of the 74 projects leads groups through exercises that cause participants to focus on important questions, such as:
- How do I handle people problems at home and at work?
- How do I solve my problems? Make decisions?
- What is my work and what are my attitudes toward work? Do they need to be changed?
A Unique Design
AiA Classic is a strategic, systematic, deliberately constructed learning process that:
- Is founded on Principles and a conceptual framework of thought, attitudes, behavior and change;
- Utilizes a unique Process of facilitated and guided, interactive, self-directed, and experiential group learning;
- Is driven by designed Projects that focus conversations and discussions in ever-increasing complexity, utilizing the modalities of group dynamics and group interaction;
- Is facilitated by a Presenter who guides the process using a structured, disciplined model and a sequential set of content materials in a Facilitation role, not as a trainer, teacher, lecturer, speaker, mediator, or discussion leader; and
- Is learned, used, and applied by Participants who engage and interact at a self-selected level, in a safe, stimulating environment, to learn the skills defined by employers as most needed, and to learn behaviors known to be those that improve the quality of their lives, intrapersonally and interpersonally.
AiA Classic has 30 hours of interactive, experiential learning content. Three options include:
- 10-Session Format: Ten three-hour units
- 20-Session Format: Twenty 90-minutes sessions
- 3-Day Format
*AiA Classic Facilitator's Kit includes one Facilitator's Manual, one Participant's Manual, Resource CD, Audio CD's, one set of AiA Classic Cards, and one stopwatch.
The AiA Classic learning system enables people to manage and value self and relationships. It also enhances intrapersonal and interpersonal skills and competencies. The goals of AiA Classic include helping people:
- Assess themselves, identify and understand their present state of strengths and limitations.
- Develop strategies, techniques, and behaviors that lead to higher-quality and more fulfilling lives, creating outcomes and results they desire.
- Recognize, respond, and design personal, work, group, and social accountability.
- Have a sense of success in their relationships using leadership, compassion, and actionable attitudes.
- Identify, create, and practice the skills demanded in today's social and work environments.
Learning Unit Topics
The program contains the following topics:
- Attitude Awareness
- Group Dynamics
- Purpose and Goals
- Personal Development
Use the form below to email a friend about this product.
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
There are no items in your shopping cart.
Monday Morning Mentor™
Need a Trainer?
Are you in need of a trainer to provide onsite or offsite training for your managers or staff?
We provide experienced trainers to deliver a range of workshops based on the training topics and tools you see here.
Click here to download a catalog of Management Development and Staff Development courses and workshops.
(PDF file, 2.1mb, opens in new window. Right click and select "Save Target As..." to save to your computer).
These offerings are available in half-day, full-day and longer versions.
We can also customize a workshop to fit your needs, or build a complete training program for your managers or staff spread over several months.